Indoor miniature (mini) golf is a fun, low intensity game for everyone to play! It is best describe as a smaller version of golf played on small greens, it can be played either strategically or with luck!
THE AIM OF THE GAME
The aim of the game is to complete all the holes, the person with the lowest score wins just like normal golf. You don’t have to be a golfer to come and enjoy a game or two of mini golf. It is a simple game that requires “putting” the ball only and completing the course.
WE ENCOURAGE EVERYONE TO HAVE FUN IN A SAFE AND COURTEOUS MANNER AND ABIDE BY THESE BASIC RULES.
- All children under the age of 14 must be supervised by a responsible adult.
- Do not climb, swing, hit, kick, jump onto any of the crates, barrels, rocks and the boat or any structure throughout the course.
- No food, drinks or liquid of any kind are allowed on the course and while playing the game.
- Be respectful and courteous to other players always and DO NOT interrupt their game.
- Any unruly or misconduct of behavior may results in removal from our facility without refund.
- Our management and staff members reserve the right to ask any person(s) to leave when such person(s) misbehave and does not play according to the rules.
- Once you have paid for your game, collect a score card, a pencil, golf club and select a golf ball, then proceed to the entrance on your left.
HOW TO PLAY THE GAME
- Simply start by entering the course, placing your ball on the marker at hole number 1.
- If you are playing as a group, only one scorecard is needed. There is a limit of 8 players per group/team. There is also a maximum of 5 shots per hole, except for hole number 18, which is a maximum of 3 shots. Once you get to 5 shots, it is the next player’s turn or if a single player, move on to the next hole.
- Each player take turns by putting the ball (using the golf club) towards the hole, until he/she sinks the ball. Then the next player takes their turn.
- If the ball ends up against an edge or obstacle it may be moved one clubhead length away from the obstacle. If the ball goes off course, it is place back on the course where it went out.
- Each hole is assigned a par number (amount of attempts it should take a player to sink the ball in the hole). Count how many shots it takes you to sink the ball in the hole and record your score plus or minus of par on the scorecard. Each group can have one person to keep score for the entire group.
- Once all players have completed hole number one (1), proceed on to the next hole. All holes must be played in numbered order. NO EXCEPTION!
- Continue the same process through the next 17 courses.
- At the final hole (number 18), sink the ball and return the golf clubs, golf balls, pencils at the exit
ENJOY and HAVE FUN. THANK YOU!